The 100% Pressure Treated Chelmsford Workshop is our most common type of Workshop for those who require the door or Double Doors in the shortest Gable End and Windows in the longest Eaves Section. With a generous eaves height and Ridge height, this type of workshop will cater for most requirementsThe Treated Workshop is made using 100% Pressure Treated Redwood and includes a T & G Roof and Floor and includes a Tyvec Vapour Barrier between the Framing and Cladding.
• Choice of door being fitted to the left or right
• Single, Double or 3ft Wide Door Available
• Heavy Duty Framing with diagonal supports
• Lined with Tyvec barrier paper in white
• 100% Pressure Treated Timber with T&G Roof and Floor
• Side aspect windows interchangeable
• Heavy Duty Roof Truss on buildings 10 x 6 and above
• Floor included
• Bespoke sizes and alterations at your request (diagram required)
• Complete with Screws & Fixings
• Galvanised Hinges
*Price on request
**Please note** We are happy to transport your shed into your back garden via a side gate if accessible. We are unable to transport your shed through your property. If your shed needs to go through the house, please inform us when ordering as some sections may be too big for you to carry through and will need to be made in smaller sections. It is not our responsibilty to ask!